Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome...

I came up with an idea this week that we've seen some pretty cool stuff on the road this last year, and while it doesn't fit on our blog (rvfor5.com), I wanted to archive it somewhere.

I think it really got put into my head when I saw a little Scamp 5th Wheel (no pics) in Eugene, OR, because it was just not anything I'd seen before, and we've been to a lot of parks. I read a lot of blogs, wander the web a lot and have found some really amazing RV finds, but I wanted to catalog the things that have stopped me in my tracks and have either made me take notice, or have (even better) made me grab a camera. I truly believe there are some cool and interesting RVs out there. Posts may not be about one RV, but about some aspect/creation/modification that I think is cool in some way.

In the next few days I'm going to begin posting about some of my finds. Some posts will just be pictures, some will have information, some may have complete backstories... regardless of how much info is out there, I'm hoping it will be fun.

I look forward to your comments and criticisms. However - it's my blog, they are my pics, and this is my journey - so let's just have fun here, ok?

No comments: